Looking for something? Search this blog:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stamping, Masking, Gelli Printing: Another Favorite Background Technique!

Hello arty darlings! I wanted to let you know that I have a little tutorial up over at the Lost Coasters' Review blog on how to use gelli printing with masked stamped images to create interesting textural backgrounds in a jiffy for your fab stamped focal points!


Behold the piece ^^ I will teach you how to make! Of course you can--and should--use this technique to create your own many and varied amazing compositions.  ðŸ˜œ  Go here for details, and do report back if you try this technique, because I'm dying to see what you do with it. It's SO much fun and really quite easy and quick! I must see your projects!!!!! Please link me up to them in the comments below.

Enjoy. 😀




2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Paula! Love the texture and colors, Leaving the focal point black and white really pops the image! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you, Cheetarah! I'm glad this appealed to you. I too like the different textures you get with this technique--the smooth detail of the stamped image vs. the rough paint of the monoprint. :) Thank you for stopping by to chat!

      Delete